RAD Studio's expertise is multi-disciplinary, cross-continental and spans multiple media and channels. We know the impact that design and technology have on business, and the importance of branding, marketing and relationships. Drawing on our understanding of business objectives, audience needs and our collective skills, we collaborate with our clients to uncover hidden business opportunities that lead to increased impact and productivity - a clear and comprehensive positioning, streamlined operation and enhanced bottom line.
Our analytical process matches audience reception and needs with your business objectives. We solve communication and interaction challenges by leveraging a user-centric model that deconstructs the value chain and rebuilds it around the target audience. Our thinking only starts with current problems and challenges. The aim is to address the future - not just react in a commercial problem-solution world.
Above all, effective creativity and innovation need structure. Being organized helps focus on the big picture. And that's why we have an orderly process that includes defining the job, planning its execution, reviewing its progress and follow up after delivery. It is setting goals, achieving them and keeping clients involved and informed from start to finish. This helps generate appropriate solutions that are unique and powerful.
Our six-step methodology for every engagement ensures success because it makes certain we build engaging experiences the right way, possible with the right blend of insights and skills.
What are the goals and objectives of each engagement? This initial research is crucial first step to a successful partnership.
By developing a solid, end-to-end project plan and blueprint, the right people are brought in at the appropriate times to ensure a smooth flow of work.
Every client engagement is different. And there are multiple possibilities and variations of implementing the same plan. This makes it essential to have an initial exploratory step and follow with the application step.
- Explore - Teams of creative thinkers and problem solvers throughout the company contribute to create multiple design directives. During exploration we do not rule out any paths as they may lead to more viable solutions.
- Apply - Having reached a few viable design directives, we finalize on a design that will work best for the specific client objectives and their target audience. After finalizing the directive we refine it till its ready to move to the build phase.
We have thought about the solution, defined it and designed it. Now we build it.
We kick the tires to make sure it does everything we have promised. Then we fine-tune it until it's exactly right.
Using the client feedback, interviews and end-user test reports, we recommend the next steps to keep the solution continually productive for the client. This is an ongoing process where we manage the solution we develop for the client, to maximize its lifetime value.
With an interactive approach in our work, we constantly keep in touch with our client to offer the best of our services. We follow the process as under:
- We receive the inputs from you either in the form of AutoCAD drawings, scanned hard copies or even hand drawings along with the accurate dimensions, floor plans, elevations, sections, standards and specifications.
- All inputs received from you are first scrutinized and assessed by our in-house engineers. In case of any discrepancies/ questions, we seek clarification from you so as to avoid unnecessary delay and rework.
- Next, we send you a quote.
- On the approval of quote, the drawings and documents are allotted to an appropriate Lead Engineer depending on whether the work involves 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Animation or Walkthrough.
- The Lead Engineer distributes the work to the concerned group and finalizes the workflow and schedule. Periodic reviews are conducted involving the top management to monitor the progress as also quality of the work. Upon completion of the drawings, minimum two-tier checking system (a three-tier system in case of exceptional circumstances) is implemented.
- After quality check, we give you the final image by email or upload them on our FTP server.